We Recruit Physicians
If your organization has a physician opening, turn to Integrity Placement Group, specialists in healthcare recruiting. We will help your organization find highly qualified, pre-screened talent, including harder-to-find specialists. Whether yours is a small medical group, a community mental health center, or a large healthcare conglomerate, we are ready to get to work finding high caliber physicians. Our aim is to be your long-term partners in excellent staffing.
Once you execute a search agreement with IPG, you’ll be assigned a recruiter who will develop a customized search strategy to attract passive and active job seekers. We’ll develop a thorough assessment of both the technical and personal qualifications your situation requires. The evaluation includes:
- A needs analysis to clarify your exact criteria including area of specialty
- Verification of licenses and certifications required
- Understanding of your workplace environment and culture.
Our team will strive to quickly and effectively develop a lineup of potential candidates from our industry connections and our proprietary database, and then:
- Validate skills, credentials, reputation, and other key data before scheduling interviews
- Coaching you through the interview process
- Assist you with preparing your offer
- Helping you and the candidate with the transition
- Follow up after onboarding.
Learn more about our applicant screening process.
Your Career as Physician
Whether you’re just entering the workforce, or looking for a new opportunity or relocation, trust the experts at Integrity Placement Group to guide you to the next level of success.
You know good physicians are in demand. We’re recruiters who respect your career interests, family needs and business goals to ensure a good fit for you. Your assigned recruiter will take a personal interest in what’s important to you, to create a valid, mutually satisfactory match between you and the employer.
We will fully prepare you for interviews, assist you through the onboarding process, and follow up to ensure all parties are satisfied. Thinking about a change? Contact us.