Dental Industry Recruiters
As a dental professional, you want to focus on your core practice rather than the administration of your business. Time spent searching for qualified employees can eat into your productivity and profits. Yet it’s vital to the success of your practice — and the morale of your employees — to stay fully staffed with top quality professionals. When you need to add or replace an employee, turn to our experienced team to protect your cherished time and financial investment.
The Integrity Placements Group enjoys key connections and valuable insight in the local dental industry. Whether you need a dentist, oral surgeon, practice manager, hygienist, receptionist or dental assistant, we will put our experienced team of placement experts to work for you to find the perfect fit for your practice. Additionally, we will thoroughly vet your candidates to protect yourself and your practice from exposure to liability.
IPG enjoys a high level of client satisfaction with our industry placements. We understand the business of dentistry and we want to be your long-term staffing partner. Ask us for references!
The Dental Industry Search Profile
Once your search agreement has been finalized, your assigned recruiter will follow our rigorous process to identify candidates who best fit your needs. We will:
- Conduct a needs analysis to determine your precise requirements including area of specialty i.e. endodontics, oral surgery, orthodontics, periodontics, or pediatrics.
- Verify any certifications required, for example, x-ray certification.
- Understand your workplace environment and culture.
- Develop the search profile and customized recruiting plan.
Identifying Quality Dental Professionals
- Provide best pool of talent possible, from our connections and thorough research, including active and passive job seekers.
- Validate skills, credentials, reputation, and other key data before scheduling interviews.
- Conduct thorough background checks — no surprises!
- Assist you with preparing your offer and follow up after onboarding your new employee.
Learn more about our applicant screening process.
Careers in the Dental Field
Are you a dentist or dental professional looking for a new opportunity, a better organizational fit or a change of pace? Then find out how IPG can take your career to the next level. We are specialists in healthcare recruiting and we’ll use our network and expertise to find you the ideal position. We respect your financial goals, family needs and quality of life concerns Contact us to learn more.